Friday, February 14, 2014

400 Likes on Facebook

Oh my word! over 400 likes on Facebook! I cant believe the support and love I have gotten from my friends...family..followers..clients. You guys have my made my valentines day just that much better.

I wouldn't be where I am today without you. Thank you from the absolute depths of my heart. I am so overwhelmed with joy and excitement.

Trevor promised me a mini vacation once i made this goal of 400 likes and thanks to you all I have made it! Tahoe?? Carmel? Mendocino? Who knows! But Im excited to start planning our mini vacation. Thank you Trevor for your love and your constant support of my passion and my career.

Again THANK YOU all for helping me reach my goal and I cant wait for more weddings..photos hoots..and someday photographing you!

xoxo
Amy